Amarillo Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Professional Legal Representative Standing Up for Your Rights
Those in the medical care profession have a responsibility to make conscious, informed decisions about your medical care in an attentive manner that protects your life, or the life of a loved one. If someone has failed to provide the appropriate level of medical care and it has resulted in injury or death, Templeton Smithee Hayes Heinrich & Russell, LLP helps you navigate the complex claims process.
Our Amarillo medical malpractice lawyers provides free consultations. Contact us today to schedule yours and receive prompt legal guidance during these unfortunate circumstances.
Our medical malpractice services include situations involving:
- Birth injuries
- Brain damage
- Accidental or incorrect amputation
- Wrongful death
- Operating while intoxicated
- Dental malpractice
- Nursing home negligence
- Anesthesia errors
How Do You Know if You Have a Medical Malpractice Case?
Whether or not the doctor or healthcare provider made an obvious error, you may have grounds for a medical malpractice claim if their negligence led to your injury. Your lawyer will review your case and determine whether the provider failed to provide you with an appropriate level of care.
We will then see if we can appropriately link your injury to the actions of the healthcare provider. If there is a connection, you may choose to pursue a medical malpractice claim against the provider.
Some of the cases we have helped with include:
- The family of a woman who died as a result of improper medication given by an emergency room physician.
- A man who died in a nursing home as a result of negligent administration of insulin.
- A woman who was rendered a partial paraplegic as a result of negligence in spinal surgery.
- A woman who suffered brain damage as a result of negligent administration of anesthesia during pre-op.
You May Run Out of Time To File
In the state of Texas, you must file your medical malpractice claim within two years of the incident. Due to this tight timeframe, we recommend our clients move quickly to retain the experienced legal counsel of our Amarillo medical malpractice attorneys.