Were You Injured in Amarillo?
Fighting to Provide Comprehensive, Quality Legal Representation - Call (806) 397-0300
After you or a loved one has suffered an injury because of someone else’s poor decision, it can be difficult and frustrating to determine what to do next. In a perfect world, a person would be able to simply take the time they need to recover from an injury and then get back to their life. Unfortunately, it is rarely that easy. Our lawyers have over 200 years of combined experience to help you navigate dealings with insurance companies, civil litigation, and much more.
We Have a History of Success
When you choose Templeton Smithee Hayes Heinrich & Russell, LLP, you’ll be working with a firm that only represents the plaintiffs in personal injury cases. However, several of our attorneys have a great deal of experience in defending these claims, giving us a uniquely in-depth perspective into both sides of a case and enabling us to provide thorough, effective representation for your case.
We have represented a wide variety of personal injury cases, just a few of which include:
- A woman who suffered brain damage as a result of negligent administration of anesthesia during pre-op.
- Numerous clients who had to undergo replacement of defective hip transplants manufactured by Stryker.
- A man who suffered serious burns as a result of a gas leak under his home.
- The family of a man killed by an accident on a drilling rig.
- The family of a man electrocuted at a construction site in Lubbock, Texas.
- The family of a pilot who was killed as the result of the failure of a remanufactured oil pump installed in his private plane.
Call Templeton Smithee Hayes Heinrich & Russell, LLP Today
You and your family deserve a legal team with knowledge, experience, and the track record to back it up. Our Amarillo attorneys, three of whom are Board Certified, have dedicated their careers to helping people like you get the compensation they need to move on with their lives.
We handle cases including and not limited to:
- Auto and Truck Accidents
- Defective Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
- Catastrophic Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Workplace Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
Call our offices today at (806) 397-0300 to get started and find out how we can help you and your family!