We Handle A Wide Variety Of Legal Matters
With over 200 years of combined experience, our lawyers in Amarillo have a comprehensive understanding of a broad variety of legal issues. Our team at Templeton Smithee Hayes Heinrich & Russell, LLP, covers many of the legal matters for which you may need counsel, including commercial litigation, fiduciary litigation, insurance disputes, estate and trust matters, property damage, and oil and gas disputes.
Our attorneys have provided representation for:
- An elderly man who was defrauded by a family member.
- Individuals who were defrauded by a trusted accountant and financial advisor.
- Estate beneficiaries regarding breach of fiduciary duty of the representative of the estate.
- A property owner whose property was damaged as a result of underground water contamination.
- Numerous landowners in disputes regarding condemnation of their property.
- A homeowner whose insurance company denied coverage for hail damage to his home.
- Major royalty owners in disputes with oil producers.
Learn more about specific practice areas:
Let Our Attorneys Help You
Whatever your legal needs may be, we do everything in our power to provide you with the attention and commitment you deserve. By calling on Templeton Smithee Hayes Heinrich & Russell, LLP, you are choosing a team that is committed to providing you with the high-quality counsel and representation you need to protect your interests now and in the future.