Brian P. HeinrichAttorney
Aggressively working to obtain the results his clients deserve, Brian P. Heinrich has practiced trial law since 1991 in both state and federal court. Brian's work with Templeton Smithee Hayes Heinrich & Russell LLP has concentrated on civil litigation with a range of emphases.
- Texas Tech University: Bachelor of Science, 1988 Major: Agricultural Economics, Summa Cum Laude
- Texas Tech University, School Of Law: Juris Doctor, 1991, Magna Cum Laude, Texas Tech Law Review Member, Moot Court Team, Order of Barristers
- Board Certified by Texas Board of Legal Specialization-Personal Injury Trial Law
- AV Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Member: Amarillo Bar Association, Director 2008-2009, President 2013-2014
- Fellow: Texas Bar Foundation
- Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Named as Rising Star by Texas Monthly Magazine, 2005.
- Named as Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly Magazine, 2006-2014
- Member of America's Top 100 Attorneys
- Pharmaceutical litigation - represents national pharmacy services corporation in various litigation matters
- Gas pipe explosions - represented family whose house was destroyed by natural gas explosion caused by a corroded underground pipe
- Trucking negligence - represented family who lost a loved one due to the negligence of a truck driver
- Will contests - represented individuals in litigation regarding the validity of a will
- Represented various landowners whose property was taken by eminent domain/condemnation.
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- American Trial Lawyers Association