Other Amarillo Practice Areas
Handling a Wide Variety of Legal Matters
With over 200 years of combined experience, our Amarillo lawyers have a comprehensive understanding of a broad variety of different legal issues. Our team at Templeton Smithee Hayes Heinrich & Russell, LLP covers many of the legal matters for which you may need counsel, including commercial and fiduciary litigation, insurance disputes, estate and trust matters, property damage, and oil and gas disputes.
Our attorneys have provided representation for:
- An elderly man who was defrauded by a family member.
- Individuals who were defrauded by a trusted accountants and financial advisor.
- Estate beneficiaries regarding breach of fiduciary duty of the representative of the estate.
- A property owner whose property was damaged as a result of underground water contamination.
- Numerous land owners in disputes regarding condemnation of their property.
- A home owner whose insurance company denied coverage for hail damage to his home.
- Major royalty owners in disputes with oil producers.
Let Our Attorneys Help You
Regardless of what your legal needs are, we do everything in our power to ensure that we provide our clients with the attention and commitment they deserve. By calling on Templeton Smithee Hayes Heinrich & Russell, LLP, you are choosing a team who is dedicated to giving you the assistance you need.
Call our office today at (806) 397-0300 to schedule your free consultation!